Ticket Operations Internship with Kenosha Kingfish in Kenosha · WI
Kenosha Kingfish jobs
Sports Jobs in Kenosha · WI
Ticket Operations Internship
Big Top Sports & Entertainment - Kenosha Kingfish
Big Top Sports & Entertainment, the largest and most successful summer collegiate baseball ownership group in the nation (attracting more than 600,000 fans in 2019), is looking to hire full-time Ticket Operations Interns for the 2020 season with the Kenosha Kingfish.
The Ticket Operations interns will serve under the close supervision of the Box Office Manager and will assist in day to day ticket sales duties. This person will primarily be working with the ticket system to sell tickets to our customers over the phone and in person at the box office, while providing excellent customer service.
- Assisting or helping to answer phones and direct customers to the appropriate Kingfish staff member
- Assisting or helping complete mail orders, tickets swaps, and voucher redemptions
- Working with our NWL ticketing system and CRM to assist the Box Office Manager sell customers tickets over the phone or in person
- Assisting or helping to manage part-time employees and setting their work schedules for game-days and non-game days
- Assisting or helping deliver tickets to sponsors and group ticket accounts
- Assisting or helping to inform customers of different seating options and ticket packages the Kingfish offer
- Ability to work non-traditional and long hours including evenings and weekends
- Assisting other departments when needed
- Interest in working in the ticketing industry
- Customer service background or experience
- Outgoing personality
- Well organized
- Strong verbal communication skills
- The ability to handle multiple tasks at once
- Knowledge with computer software (Microsoft Excel, Word, and Email)
- Can-do attitude and teamwork mentality
BTS&E annually hires more than 60 interns for its Northwoods League franchises, the Madison Mallards, Green Bay Booyah, Kenosha Kingfish, and Wisconsin Rapids Rafters. Each team plays 36 home games from late May through August. Internships run from mid-May through the completion of the season, near the end of August.
All interns must receive college credit for this internship OR this internship must qualify for a graduation requirement. All Interns will receive a housing & travel stipend for this internship.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?