Video/Webcast Production Internship with Wisconsin Woodchucks in Wausau · WI
Wisconsin Woodchucks jobs
Sports Jobs in Wausau · WI
The Wisconsin Woodchucks are seeking a qualified individual to manage and produce the game day live stream of the Woodchucks games along with other commercials and video needs. This position offers the opportunity for current college level students looking to gain real world video production and media relations experience to position themselves for a career in sports journalism, film, and broadcasting upon graduation. The Video/Webcast Production Intern must be available for all home games, along with any additional events assigned throughout the season.
- Setup, operate and problem solve a 4-camera video broadcast of 36 home games
- Capture, edit and publish game highlights for NWL use
- Produce commercials for NWL webcast
- Conduct Player/Coach interviews
- Conduct and produce promotional segments
- Work closely with other video staff members to produce a multi-platform live webcast
- Cut show elements such as b-roll, highlights, batting practice clips and bullpen clips
- Team headshots
- Produce weekly articles on the team, to be posted on team’s media sites
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Pursuing degree in one of the following; Journalism, Video Production, Communications, Sports Management, Business, Broadcasting
- Competency in business skills and tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including correct grammatical usage
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Strong computer skills
- Organized, motivated, and able to work independently
- Ambitious and self-initiated
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?