Clubhouse Management Internship with Wisconsin Woodchucks in Wausau · WI
Wisconsin Woodchucks jobs
Sports Jobs in Wausau · WI
The Wisconsin Woodchucks are seeking a qualified individual to assist in the administration of the team clubhouse for the upcoming 2021 season. The Clubhouse Intern will work closely with the baseball club and field managers to ensure a smooth and successful Woodchucks’ season. This summer internship program runs from mid-May to late August and focuses heavily on team management and development. Therefore, having a thorough knowledge of the game and aspirations in sports management will be an asset in this position. The Clubhouse Intern must be available for all home games, along with any additional events assigned throughout the season.
- Manage and distribute inventory of team equipment
- Maintain team uniforms
- Maintain and organize clubhouse
- Ensure team equipment is organized and stocked for each game
- Assist coaching staff
- Organize and maintain player appearances
- Manage pre/post-game team meals for both home and away teams
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Capable of taking direction to complete assigned tasks
- Ability to be decisive and problem solve in high pressure situations
- Ability to multi-task
- Must be self-motivated, organized, and have a great attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team setting, as well as individually
- Ability to delegate tasks to game-day staff
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?