- Assist FT staff with recruiting, interviewing, and onboarding seasonal part-time employees.
- Assist with the scheduling of part-time staff for game day needs, including the collection and processing of special scheduling needs presented by employees.
- Attend staff training events.
- Execute the game day staff check-in process.
- Review and correct part-time hours, providing confirmation of completion to the VP of Finance prior to payroll processing deadlines.
- Prepare summarized reports of stadium tip pools, providing reporting to the VP of Finance prior to payroll processing deadlines.
- Assist with the construction of recurring and ad-hoc labor expense reports.
- Stadium Prep - assist with preparing the stadium for the event season.
- Attend scheduled Sports Business classes, produced for the benefit of the Intern class.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.