Graphic Design Intern with Green Bay Booyah in Green Bay · WI
Green Bay Booyah jobs
Sports Jobs in Green Bay · WI
Capital Credit Union Park, home of the Green Bay Booyah Baseball Club and Green Bay Voyageurs FC, is looking for passionate graphic design intern for the fall and winter of 2019/2020! Come work in a fast-paced, hands-on environment and learn the ins and outs of brand strategy and visual design in the sports industry. The successful candidate will be assisting the creative/marketing department with their day-to-day operations on a wide range of projects, including digital initiatives and printed collateral. You will be expected to come in two-three days a week. Hours are flexible and we are willing to work with your school schedule.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Assist the creative/marketing team in designing for both digital and print, including digital campaigns, arena graphics and other promotional materials such as invitations, logos/lockups, postcards, brochures, flyers, signage, advertisements etc.
- Work with existing creative and deliver supporting designs, as well as execute original designs based on supporting strategy and brand guidelines
- Participate in team brainstorming sessions, reviews and other creative collaboration
- Must be a recent grad or currently enrolled in a
college or university with a major focused in graphic design, visual
communications or related field
- Must possess working skills in Adobe Creative Suite on Mac platform - specifically InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, Lightroom AND AfterEffects
- Advanced layout and typography knowledge
- Good communicator, with professional attitude and time management skills
- Must be creative, resourceful and a problem solver
- Has the ability to meet tight deadlines and work with changing priorities
- Must submit a portfolio of work to be considered
- Local candidates only
- This internship can be done to receive college credit
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?