DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform in costume at Express home games and community appearances; and/or serve as guide and protector to members of the mascot team performing in costume.
- Represent the Eau Claire Express in a pleasant, enthusiastic, and professional manner, acting as the front-line ambassador on the club’s behalf.
- Execute in-game promotions and visits as assigned by the Director of Marketing and Corporate Service, as well as members of the Express front office staff.
- Attend various community events representing the Express.
- Assist with the cleaning and maintenance of mascot costumes.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Must meet the following minimum requirements:
- In-costume mascot experience and/or experience working with mascots preferred.
- Must be at least 16 years of age or older.
- Ability to properly function in and perform creatively in a mascot costume
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time, walk long distances, climb up/down stairs, stoop, kneel, crouch, or sit.
- Must be available to attend an in-person interview/audition.
- Availability to work during Express home games and other special events as needed.
- Individuals with outstanding communication skills and a positive, energetic personality.
- Theater or Production experience preferred, but not required.
- Ability to function is high activity and heavily crowded outdoor professional sports venue.
- Consistent, punctual and regular attendance.
- Strong ability to work well with co-workers and supervisors in a team environment.
TITLE: Mascot Team
REPORTS TO: Collin Yeager, Director of Marketing and Corporate Service
STATUS: Part-time, Non-Exempt
To apply or for more information email Collin Yeager: Collin@eauclaireexpress.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.