Reports To: Food & Beverage Director and Concessions Manager
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Overseeing game day operations of one concession stand (including but not limited to: food prep and selling, POS functions, cash reconciliation, customer service and alcohol distribution.
- Managing break down of concession stand nightly
- Responsible for managing approximately 15 game day employees
- Responsible to oversee and assist in food & beverage distribution productivity and efficiency
- Complete all other duties as assigned by the Food & Beverage Director or Concessions Manager
- Prior Food & Beverage management experience.
- Knowledgeable of NY State Alcohol Service guidelines. (Tips Certified preferred, but not required)
- Serve Safe certified preferred but not required.
- Ability to work nights and weekends.
- Ability to lift and move heavy objects.
- Being a self-motivated worker without needing constant direction.
- Able to work in a high pressure environment.
- Must be a team player with leadership skills.
Compensation and Duration of Employment: Compensation will be determined based on experience. Employment could begin as early as April 2018 and as late as June 13th, 2018. Employment will end mid-September 2018. All hired employees will be required to complete training prior to the first day of work.