Overview: This is a full-time internship that runs from May 2018 – August 2018. The Marketing Intern will report directly to the Assistant General Manager, Marketing.
As an extension of a student intern’s classroom training in marketing, the student intern will shadow regular employees and perform assigned tasks that will help the student intern develop marketing skills such as:
· Event planning and execution.
· Human capital management and delegation.
· Promotional and brand development.
· Public speaking and customer service.
· Hosting and emceeing.
· Developing content for marketing communications and public relations.
· Donation and charitable giving as a means of branding and development of goodwill.
· Communications through social media, website, and newsletter skills, including fan interaction and content creation for maximizing branding and development of goodwill.