The Sioux Falls Canaries are looking for talented, outgoing, and energetic individuals to assist with all home games during the 2023 baseball season. These individuals will support the organization’s key objectives, which are to increase fan experience, guest services, and position the organization for another successful season. This is a seasonal part time position, working only during the baseball season, working special events and game nights. The regular season runs from approximately the middle of May through early September.
This internship will include the following:
- Working every Canaries game based on availability (determined by school start/end date)
- Working special events in the community when needed
- Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in setting up Sioux Falls Stadium before each home game
- Running in-game promotions on the field and in the stands
- Oversee and assist with different roles throughout the game
- Attend intern meetings with suggestions and feedback
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Oversee respective areas of game operation
- Ensure that each fan enjoys their experience
What we expect from you:
- You are an extension of the Canaries Front Office, and we expect you to represent the organization professionally
- Be committed to learn about the industry
- Full commitment to work all 50 home games (determined by school start/end dates)
- HAVE FUN and enjoy your summer at the ballpark!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.