Mahoning Valley Scrappers – Ticket Operations Internship
Overview: There are both full-time and part-time summer internship opportunities that run from May 2023-September 2023. The Ticket Operations Intern will report directly to the Box Office Manager.
As an extension of a student's classroom training in ticket operations, the student will shadow regular employees and perform assigned tasks that will help the student develop ticket operations skills such as:
· Processing in-person, online, and phone ticket orders.
· Assisting with group, season ticket, mini-package, and will call ticket printing.
· Maintaining detailed box office records including filing, spreadsheets and within the ticketing system.
· Delivering tickets and schedules around the community.
· Assisting in ticketing platform related functions.
· Reconciling cash drawers and producing nightly financial reports.
· Revenue generation and assets from ticket sales.
· Learning and implementing sales techniques.
· Handling customer service interactions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.