The Frederick Keys is seeking a part-time administrative professional to assist in overseeing office operations. This is a 25 hour per-week (Monday - Friday, 9am - 2pm) position and will be responsible managing office supply inventory, assist in maintaining office equipment, data entry, answering and facilitating calls and organization emails, assisting with client needs, and other duties as assigned. Assist Finance department with daily bookkeeping duties.
This person must have a positive demeanor, exceptional customer service and organization skills, an ability to multi-task, and be self-motivated.
- 1+ year working in fast-paced office setting.
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Thorough understanding of all Microsoft Office applications, especially Outlook and Excel.
- Team attitude and the willingness to help where needed.
- Comfortability with phone interactions, screening calls, and redirecting.
- Strong writing skills and ability to represent the organization in a professional manner while engaging via email communications.
- Self-motivated person, capable of working independently.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.