The Daytona Tortugas are currently accepting applications for a Manager, Corporate Partnerships. The Tortugas take pride in being a leader of attendance in the Florida State League and locally being a strong community partner. The Tortugas are located in Downtown Daytona Beach, FL and are the A Affiliate of the Cincinnati Reds. The ideal candidate is someone with the ability to build on our record-setting corporate partnerships, expand our brand into the community and constantly create memories for our partners and fans.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Develop and implement sponsorship packages that focuses on attracting new business.
- Analyze client needs and create sponsorship packages and inventory that align with the business goals and drive revenue.
- Work closely with the General Manager to hit goals and build strategic corporate relationships.
- Report directly to the General Manager on a weekly basis for all corporate partnership sales.
- Work closely with the General Manager on ensuring that all sponsorship elements are executed and fulfilled to the best of our ability for our clients.
- Work closely with all departments including Community Relations, Marketing and Tickets to develop new strategic partnership initiatives.
- Build and develop strong relationships with key influences, local business organizations and regional and national media buyers.
- Work to constantly develop new pipeline of partnership opportunities. Organize all leads through SCORE CRM. Remain active all year long and a constant funnel of corporate partners.
- Set 12-15 meetings per week with potential partners, group outings or key influences.
- Attend at least one networking function each week and a minimum of five networking functions each month.
- Acts as a leader, manager and mentor to all game-day staff that work for the Tortugas, creating a culture where people perform and enjoy coming to work.
- Constantly develop new business opportunities and new revenue opportunities.
- Work closely with the entire sales organization and assist with group sales and season ticket efforts in conversations with key decision makers.
- Help develop and execute Tortugas promotional calendar that leads to opportunities for corporate partnerships.
- Bachelor’s Degree required and preferred to have 1-2 years of selling corporate partnerships.
- Creative, self-starter that is able to work in a team setting.
- Experience with SCORE CRM, Ticket Return or similar platforms is a plus.
- This position requires someone to work long hours at certain periods over the year which includes weekends, holidays.
- Must work well in a fast- paced environment.