Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provide priority user support and customer service on organization supported hardware and software platforms while working directly with Technology Operations Specialists.
- This position is designed for a professional individual who is ready to connect their educational foundation with the real needs and solutions in a small and unique environment.
- In this position you will learn to create users in Active Directory, image and issue laptops to users as well as work with a variety of other technologies at Target Field.
Required Experience and Education:
- College student or recent college graduate.
- Exposure to PC, server, network, broadcast, and cybersecurity technologies.
- Relevant coursework must be detailed within resume.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office applications, and PC/Laptop hardware is preferred.
- Ability to lift 35 pounds as needed.
Time Commitment: March 2024 - December 2024.
Hours: 20 hours/week during the school year, 40 hours/week during the summer.
Pay Rate: $17/hour; Relocation/Housing assistance available up to $2,500.
Are you excited about the role but don't meet every single requirement? We encourage you to apply anyway! Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for a job if they don't meet every qualification. At the Minnesota Twins, we are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace.