The Banquet Server’s main responsibility is to effectively assist food and beverage service, guest attention, and overall logistics of banquet events by way of set-up, clear communication and teamwork, while maintaining the company’s standard, resulting in the overall success of banquet events.
ESSENTIAL TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain a professional appearance and positive attitude
- Maintain sense of urgency when on the service floor
- Provide excellent food and beverage service for banquet events
- Assist with set-up of tables, linens, chairs, etc. for full service of banquet events
- Maintain knowledge of policies and procedures
- Maintain back of house, front of house, and side work duties for productivity of banquet events
- Maintain clear and open communication between all staff members for overall event success
- Seek council from management when needed
- Follow Health and Safety practices at all times
- Complete all other assigned duties when necessary
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Interact verbally with guests
- Continual use of manual dexterity and gross motor skills with frequent use of bi-manual dexterity and fine motor skills
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Frequent walking and standing for extended periods of time
- Lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Able to reach hands and arms in any direction and kneel and stoop frequently
The Banquet Server position is an hourly position scheduled mostly evenings and weekends. Must be available Friday and Saturday.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.