The Captains are looking for a dedicated individual to serve as Scoreboard Operator for the 2024 baseball season. This person will be responsible for setting up the scoreboard with correct information and running the scoreboard for all 66 Captains regular season home games, plus home playoff games if necessary, and additional baseball events.
Job Duties: Set up and shut down the scoreboard before and after all regular-season home games, any playoffs, pre-season, and other game-like events. Correctly input official game scores and stats on the scoreboard throughout the game.
- Must maintain a professional attitude at all times
- Ability to work all Captains home games as well as additional, non-Captains Baseball games
- Knowledge of baseball
- Knowledge of scoreboard operations
- Must be alert at all times during events
- Prior experience as a baseball scoreboard operator
- Prior scoreboard operations: 1 year
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.