- Sales: Intern will follow up on sales leads generated by the Senior Director. The main emphasis will be on selling ticket packages and group outings over the phone.
- Intern will help coordinate promotional nights at the Ballpark, as well as community fundraising projects.
- Intern will help plan and set-up for nightly group outings and special events at the Ballpark (set menus, make signage, deliver tickets, stamp Kernels Kash, wristbands, etc)
- Intern will assist in managing a box office & ticket-taking staff of 25+ employees-answering questions, diagnosing problems, and helping solve customer service issues quickly.
- Intern will learn, operate, and train other interns on how to use the Kernels ticketing system.
- Intern will be responsible for printing most group tickets, as instructed by the Senior Director
- Intern will assist Kernels staff in the execution of theme nights
- Intern will assist with non-game day events held at Perfect Game Field
- Intern must possess excellent customer service skills.
- Intern will aid the departments of ticketing, concessions, and stadium operations as needed throughout the season.
Qualifications: Individual should have a genuine interest in gaining experience in the sports industry, have excellent writing and computer skills, a willingness to learn, a willingness to work long hours (including nights and weekends), be highly motivated, and a team player. Previous customer relations and supervisory experience would be helpful, but not required. Candidate must be available on a mostly full-time basis from March 1, 2022 until September 15, 2022.