VP, Marketing - Miami Marlins (Miami · FL)
Miami Marlins jobs
Sports Jobs in Miami · FL
The VP, Marketing is expected to leverage all expertise and resources to build the brand and sub-brands through overall marketing functions, including promotions, content, and influencers to drive measurable results in brand awareness, sentiment, avidity, and engagement. This position is responsible for the management of marketing for the brand and in support of other organizational priorities, inclusive of traditional media planning and buying, creative services, content production, fan programs related to loyalty and engagement, social media platforms, and external influencers.
· Responsible for structure, resource allocation, process, and innovation in the areas of Brand Strategy & Positioning, Content Production, Social Media, and Fan Programs. Process includes ideation, creation, modification, delivery, and measurement through the management of our brand.
· Development and execution of brand promotions and advertising plans, an expansive brand influencer program, marketing policies, and other initiatives that contribute to the growth and profitability of the organization.
· Work with organization leadership to establish a clearly defined marketing plan for each line of business as well as related campaigns/initiatives.
· Responsible for the integration of the brand across all organizational assets, departments, and communications.
· Responsible for development of budgets and monitoring actual results versus budget for each area of responsibility.
· Work with Partnership to establish best standards and practices for the use of organization brands within partner applications.
· Develop collaboration between Marketing, Communications, Digital, Presentation, Sales and Partnership.
· Build a collaborative team and mentor them to be innovative and up to date with the latest trends to drive brand engagement growth.
Preferred Qualifications & Requirements:
· Hispanic and multicultural marketing experience
· Bilingual (English / Spanish)
· Dynamic and results-oriented individual, with a strong leadership mentality
· Creative mindset with a knack for innovation
· Thorough knowledge of marketing principles, brand, product and service management
· Interpersonal skills – listens to others, works well in a team environment
· Excellent communication skills including written and verbal; ability to present ideas clearly and concisely
· Ability to effectively plan and organize, can prioritize work activities; uses time efficiently
· Strong computer skills – including all Microsoft Office software programs
Suggested Education & Experience Guidelines:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
· A minimum of 10 years of experience in a senior level Marketing position
· Experience in sports marketing
· Extensive understanding and experience with the local South Florida market and marketplace dynamics
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.