In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
Title: Manager, Events & Client Services
Department: Dodgers 365
Pay Rate: $38.00 - $42.00/hour*
Reports to: Executive Director, Dodgers 365
*Compensation rates vary based on job-related factors, including experience, job skills, education, and training.
- Plan, organize and execute all event operations and event management for a wide variety of programming and events at Dodger Stadium and related venues
- Manage all aspects of the event planning process and logistical components including client relationship, catering arrangements, floorplans, staffing plans, permits, timelines and vendor arrangements
- Serve as main point of contact for clients once an event is contracted to provide a full-service, seamless and high touch event experience
- Assist in development of Standard Operating Procedures for outside events and rentals of Dodger Stadium
- Administer event financials and reporting, facilitate P&L statements and identify revenue generating and expense saving opportunities
- Develop a full-service event program and client service focused approach by creating, maintaining and evolving a Preferred Vendor Program by offering a unique variety of event services and opportunities to offer our clients
- Play a key role as to the creative development of programs and best practices, staying abreast of current trends and developments in the events industry.
- Manage and develop post event evaluation and client gifting processes
- Work cross functionally with internal departments including Baseball Operations, Stadium Operations, Security, Fan Services, Parking, Marketing, Purchasing, Finance, Dodgers Training Academy, Los Angeles Dodgers Foundation, Baseball Operations, Stadium Operations, and other partners on all operational components
- Serve as manager on duty on-site at all programs and events
- Perform related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- 5-7+ years of qualified event management experience required.
- Ability to provide hands-on management of events while maintaining a long term, strategic view of client objectives
- Prior sports industry or stadium or arena venue experience preferred
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with external and internal partners
- Experience, knowledge and interest in baseball
- Demonstrated ability to successfully design and implement cross-functional projects
- Outstanding skills managing processes and timelines
- Keen attention to detail paired with strong organizational skills
- Ability to interact positively with customers and build long term relationships
- Possess excellent reasoning, problem-solving, creative thinking, and communication skills
- Ability to perform duties independently under general, minimal supervision with specific assignments
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must be able to work early mornings, evenings, and weekends when necessary
- Maintain a good understanding of organizational structure, goals, and mission
Current Los Angeles Dodgers employees should apply via the internal job board in UltiPro by following these prompts:
MENU > MYSELF > MY COMPANY > VIEW OPPORTUNITIES > select the position > CONSENT > APPLY NOW
LOS ANGELES DODGERS LLC is firmly committed to providing equal opportunity for all qualified applicants from every race, creed, and background. The Organization is also firmly committed to complying with all applicable laws and governmental regulations at the state and local levels which prohibit discrimination.
LOS ANGELES DODGERS LLC considers all applicants without regard to national origin, race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability, military status, citizenship status, pregnancy or related medical conditions, marital status, ancestry-ethnicity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights law. The Immigration Reform and Control Act require that the Organization obtain documentation from every individual who is employed which verifies identity and authorizes their right to work in the United States.