Title: Manager, Digital Asset Management
Department: Marketing & Broadcasting
Status: Full Time
Pay Rate: $33.00 - $35.00/hour*
Reports to: Senior Director, Broadcast Engineering
*Compensation rates vary based on job-related factors, including experience, job skills, education, and training.
The Manager, Digital Asset Management will organize and maintain our digital assets (video, photos, graphics, project files, etc) as well as the Dodgers’ physical 20,000 tape library. This individual will maintain online and offline assets in the archive and will act as the liaison between different departments looking for assets. The Manager, Digital Asset Management will log digital files to make them searchable by the company and is responsible for developing, training and use AI tools for tagging.
- Ingest, log, tag, organize, and archive digital content from multiple shoots and projects, utilizing CatDV asset management system
- Maintain asset library with an emphasis on digital file organization and using existing file naming conventions
- Work with Sr. Director, Broadcast Engineering to maintain 100% uptime of production storage, archive, and CatDV asset management system
- Recommend, implement, and document best practices for media management workflow
- Develop, plan, research new technologies and make recommendations for future growth and advancements within CatDV
- Help develop, plan and implement new AI technologies to aid in the tagging of assets.
- Assist editors by locating clips for various projects, as well as the ability to perform basic video edits
- Fulfill all footage and photo requests within the company across all departments
- Organize the physical tape archive to collect important assets to be sent out for digitization
- Work with DodgerVision and broadcasters to ensure we have all melts and game records for each game imported into CatDV
- Manage a team of interns or part-time loggers
- 1-3 years experience with CatDV
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud applications (Premiere, After Effects, Media Encoder, etc.)
- Expert knowledge of post-production workflows, including technical knowledge of codecs, file formats, export settings and finishing techniques (audio mixing, color correction, export settings, etc)
- Ability to work unconventional hours which may include evenings, weekends, and holidays, as needed
- Knowledge of baseball and Dodgers’ history is essential.
- Previous management experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Video Production or related field or work experience
- 1-3 years of experience managing video assets in a professional environment
- Good typing skills are essential
Current Los Angeles Dodgers employees should apply via the internal job board in UltiPro by following these prompts:
MENU > MYSELF > MY COMPANY > VIEW OPPORTUNITIES > select the position > CONSENT > APPLY NOW
LOS ANGELES DODGERS LLC is firmly committed to providing equal opportunity for all qualified applicants from every race, creed, and background. The Organization is also firmly committed to complying with all applicable laws and governmental regulations at the state and local levels which prohibit discrimination.
LOS ANGELES DODGERS LLC considers all applicants without regard to national origin, race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability, military status, citizenship status, pregnancy or related medical conditions, marital status, ancestry-ethnicity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights law. The Immigration Reform and Control Act require that the Organization obtain documentation from every individual who is employed which verifies identity and authorizes their right to work in the United States.
- High School or better in Higher and Adult Education
- TIME MANAGEMENT
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity