Angels Baseball -Full Time Sr. Premium Sales Account Executive - Los Angeles Angels (Anaheim · CA)
Los Angeles Angels jobs
Sports Jobs in Anaheim · CA
Ticket Sales and Services: Premium/Suite Sales
*In order to be considered for this opportunity applicants, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, must then fully complete the application process on follow-up screen. *
The Sr. Premium Sales Account Manager will develop a network of corporate executives, business professionals, and high net worth individuals for the purpose of providing clientele with corporate hospitality solutions and/or venues for special event occasions. The role will also cultivate relationships with an existing book of business to renew and grow. The Sr. Premium Sales Account Manager is responsible for achieving annual revenue goals and client satisfaction for premium seating including Premium Suites, Lexus Diamond Club, and Don Julio Club inventory for Angels Baseball and non-baseball events at Angel Stadium. The position reports directly to the Director, Business Development and Premium Sales & Service.
- Actively prospects new business opportunities via outbound phone calls, e-mails, networking events, in-person meetings, stadium visits, etc. Expected to perform outside sales functions a minimum of 50% of the time.
- Build relationships with and provide exceptional service to a pre-assigned premium seat client base in an effort to maximize client retention and explore additional opportunities within the existing client base.
- Exhibits a professional demeanor, sound judgment, and demonstrated ability to work through all stages of the sales process.
- Executes all new purchase contracts and approvals, collects all payment due, including any installment payments amounts due and executes the timely transfer of purchase contracts to the ticket office for processing.
- Compliance with CRM, including maintaining an accurate dashboard and pipeline; working within the system for all campaigns and initiatives; and properly documenting activities, touch points, amenities/gifts, etc.
- In coordination with the Director, Business Development and Premium Sales & Service develops and implements account renewal strategies.
- Achieves seasonal sales and revenue quotas, for Angels Baseball events and non-baseball events, per product segment.
Position will be evaluated based on sales metrics and business retention performance as determined by management.
- High School diploma or equivalent required. College graduate preferred.
- Five (5) or more years of sales experience in entertainment or sports industry preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication/interpersonal skills are a necessity.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and with integrity inside and away from the office.
- Background in the use of CRM software systems or processes Salesforce and Provenue knowledge is preferred.
- Possession of or ability to obtain a valid driver’s license.
- Flexibility to work many weekends, nights, and holidays as required by schedule of events.
- Ability to frequently sit and stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to occasionally work in inclement weather (when in stadium or visiting clients)
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 20 lbs
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Please note that any job offer is contingent upon your providing verification that you have been fully vaccinated (at least 14 days have passed since receiving final dose of vaccine) against COVID-19. Job offers will be withdrawn (regardless of whether you have already signed) if this condition is not satisfied. Unless and until this step has been completed, you should not resign your current employment, otherwise alter your employment status, or alter any personal circumstances in reliance on a conditional offer. Angels Baseball is committed to providing equal opportunity, and does not discriminate on the basis of any characteristic protected by law. If there is a medical or religious reason you believe you cannot comply with this requirement, please discuss with Human Resources during your interview process.
The Angels believe that diversity contributes to a more enriched collective perspective and a better decision-making process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.