Full-Time Marketing Coordinator
Little League International in Williamsport, PA is looking to hire a full-time Marketing Coordinator to join our Marketing team. Individuals who would like to work for an established nonprofit organization that plays a positive role in the lives of millions of youths around the world and who enjoys playing an active role in providing administrative activities while supporting brand, marketing and partnership functions are encouraged to apply.
This full-time non-exempt position has core hours of Monday - Friday, 9am to 5pm. You may be eligible to participate in our Flexible Work Arrangement Program. While most work is done during normal business hours, occasional peaks in workload and special events such as job fairs or calls and at the Little League World Series may require working in the evenings and on weekends. Occasional travel (<10%) may be required.
This position earns a competitive salary commensurate with skills and experience. A drug screen and background checks are required. We also offer excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, long term disability, a 401(k) plan with employer match, and 20 paid holidays per calendar year in a positive work culture that embraces diversity and inclusion. If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, apply today!
ABOUT LITTLE LEAGUE INTERNATIONAL
Located in South Williamsport, Pennsylvania, we are the administrative and operational headquarters for Little League Baseball and Softball, the leading nonprofit youth sports organization with 80 years of history supporting youth baseball and softball. Little League® is played in approximately 6,500 communities across more than 80 countries around the world. We believe in the power of youth baseball and softball to teach life lessons that build stronger individuals and communities.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A MARKETING COORDINATOR AT LITTLE LEAGUE INTERNATIONAL
As the Marketing Coordinator, you will support brand, marketing, and partnership functions, while performing administrative duties for the Marketing Department including but not limited to conducting market research; compose, prepare, edit, and distribute documents and reports; create and edit presentations; answer phone calls and email inquiries for partnerships, and maintain files and records. In addition, you will manage department meeting schedules, agenda creation, and meeting notetaking as well as be responsible for miscellaneous marketing related tasks, event management assistance, and other responsibilities as determined by the SVP/Chief Marketing Officer.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR A MARKETING COORDINATOR
- A minimum of 1-3 years’ professional experience in an administrative function, including relevant internships.
- Associate degree or higher in Marketing or related field of study or additional years’ experience in lieu of degree.
- Proficiency and knowledge of marketing and communication principles and their corporate application along with knowledge of social media marketing and its concepts.
- Strong proficiency with computer skills with comprehensive knowledge of MS Office, specifically Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, along with experience using a database tracking system to assist with licensee tracking.
- Ability to utilize a keyboard effectively to type quickly and accurately.
- Knowledge of photoshop and illustrator.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written, with the ability to create accurate and competent documents/reports and to communicate with many different levels.
- Professional demeanor with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships and collaboration skills.
- Strong attention to detail, including proper spelling, grammar, and professional language.
- Marketing and brand research capabilities with an understanding of external marketing campaigns and how it relates to marketing.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative to accomplish goals and deadlines.
- Function as a brand ambassador and champion of our organization and mission.
- Excellent customer service skills and possess a relatable, approachable, and enthusiastic personality.
- Demonstrate a strong sense of urgency and the ability to work with time sensitive deadlines.
Previous experience working in a Marketing Department
- Previous experience in sports industry
- Experience in event management
- Spanish speaking ability
DIVERSITY IN THE WORKPLACE STARTS HERE – ALL ARE WELCOME AND ENCOURAGED TO APPLY! We are dedicated in providing a diverse, accepting, and supportive work environment that holds all employees to the highest standards of conduct, integrity, inclusiveness, respect, and engagement. We strive to transform our organization into a place where employees work, thrive, and grow while supporting our collective and individual successes.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER: We build teams from qualified candidates regardless of their gender, background, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
COVID-19 CONSIDERATIONS: As the pandemic continues to impact the world, we are committed to providing safe working conditions at all of our locations. We adhere to CDC, state, and local guidance with regard to Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.