Full-Time Email Marketing Manager
Little League International in Williamsport, PA is looking to hire a full-time Email Marketing Manager to join our Communications team. Individuals who would like to work for an established nonprofit organization that plays a positive role in the lives of millions of youths around the world and who enjoys building and executing email marketing strategies and campaigns are encouraged to apply.
This full-time exempt position has core hours of Monday - Friday, 9am to 5pm. You may be eligible to participate in our Flexible Work Arrangement Program. While most work is done during normal business hours, occasional peaks in workload and special events such as job fairs or calls and at the Little League World Series may require working in the evenings and on weekends. Occasional travel (<10%) may be required.
This position earns a competitive salary commensurate with skills and experience. A drug screen and background checks are required. We also offer excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, long term disability, a 401(k) plan with employer match, and 20 paid holidays per calendar year in a positive work culture that embraces diversity and inclusion. If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, apply today!
ABOUT LITTLE LEAGUE INTERNATIONAL
Located in South Williamsport, Pennsylvania, we are the administrative and operational headquarters for Little League Baseball and Softball, the leading nonprofit youth sports organization with 80 years of history supporting youth baseball and softball. Little League® is played in approximately 6,500 communities across more than 80 countries around the world. We believe in the power of youth baseball and softball to teach life lessons that build stronger individuals and communities.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF AN EMAIL MARKETING MANAGER AT LITTLE LEAGUE INTERNATIONAL
As the Email Marketing Manager, you will create, develop, implement, and manage the annual email marketing strategy and collaborate closely with the Director of Web and Emerging Technologies, the Operations and Marketing/Communications Departments, and IT, along with all departments of the company. You will be responsible for crafting the email marketing strategy and specific campaigns utilizing email automation software (e.g., Salesforce and Exact Target) that enhance Little League’s content distribution and engagement.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR AN EMAIL MARKETING MANAGER
- A Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, or related fields is required.
- Minimum of 2-5 years’ verifiable work experience in business, marketing, or communications field working with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and/or web analytics.
- Strong communication skills with ability to read, write, and proofread with excellent professional skills in written and spoken communications, especially superior writing skills.
- Creative, forward-thinker, excellent listener.
- Experience with HTML/CSS coding.
- Experience utilizing the Adobe Creative Cloud, including Dreamweaver.
- Knowledge of SMS campaigns and applications.
- Passion for email marketing and a data-driven approach with ability to extract insights from email analytics.
- Knowledge of best practices in email marketing, web, and responsive design.
- Proficient in using email marketing platforms and marketing automation technology.
- Knowledge of latest digital marketing trends.
- Experience with email automation tools, preferably Salesforce/Exact Target.
- Solid understanding of various social media outlets and ability to follow emerging trends.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on Little League’s success across all core business functions (operations, marketing, retail, etc.).
- Ensures integrity of constituent data and subscription preferences are honored.
- Excellent organization and project management skills with ability to meet deadlines.
- Understanding of current trends within the communications and sports industries.
- Expert command of grammar and Little League’s style and tone to execute various communications projects.
- Proven ability to translate complicated and/or technical topics into compelling, concise, messages and materials.
- Requires strong attention to detail.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work in an environment with frequent interruptions.
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team to meet deadlines.
- Fluency in English language required
- Experience with Salesforce/Exact Target preferred
- Familiarity with the sports of baseball and softball, specifically Little League Baseball and Softball, preferred
- Experience in the sports marketing industry
- Familiarity with nonprofits a plus
- Proficiency in Spanish a plus
DIVERSITY IN THE WORKPLACE STARTS HERE – ALL ARE WELCOME AND ENCOURAGED TO APPLY! We are dedicated in providing a diverse, accepting, and supportive work environment that holds all employees to the highest standards of conduct, integrity, inclusiveness, respect, and engagement. We strive to transform our organization into a place where employees work, thrive, and grow while supporting our collective and individual successes.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER: We build teams from qualified candidates regardless of their gender, background, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
COVID-19 CONSIDERATIONS: As the pandemic continues to impact the world, we are committed to providing safe working conditions at all of our locations. We adhere to CDC, state, and local guidance with regard to Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.