Attendant - Ticket Seller - Kansas City Royals (Kansas City · MO)
Kansas City Royals Jobs
Jobs in Kansas City · MO
Ticket Sales and Services: Ticket Sales
In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
Job Title: Gameday Box Office – Ticket Seller
Job Summary: Ticket Sellers will be expected to provide an excellent guest experience in addition to selling individual game tickets for Royals Home Games and other non-Royals events hosted at Kauffman Stadium. Ticket Sellers are expected to effectively communicate ticket pricing, team promotions, the Kauffman Stadium layout, and some ballpark policies. All Ticket Sellers will have a Gameday Mobile Ticketing Specialist stationed at their gate for assistance with the MLB Ballpark App, as needed.
· Process ticket sales for all events hosted at Kauffman Stadium
· Develop a working knowledge of Kauffman Stadium
· Assist fans with the MLB Ballpark App as needed
· Provide outstanding customer service
Position Qualifications, Skills, and Experience Required:
· Outgoing and fan-friendly
· Proficient typing skills
· Cash-handling experience
· Excellent communication skills
· Enthusiastic and courteous
· Ability to resolve problems in a timely manner
· Ability to follow written and/or oral instructions.
· Ability to work in all types of weather (heat, cold, rain)
· Flexible and willing to learn all aspects of the job
· Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules and ticketing notes
· Ability to lift items weighing as much as 15 pounds
· Must be able to be productive in a work environment where the noise level can be high at times
· Specific vision abilities include close vision and ability to adjust focus
· Must be comfortable walking to navigate the facility to access the office, concourse, etc.
· Must be able to work extended hours and/or weekends as required by deadlines and event scheduling
The physical demands described here are representative of those that may be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to see, talk, and hear. The employee frequently is required to sit for long periods of time; walk; use hands, handle, or feel.
This role is a Part-Time, Non-Exempt opportunity that is not eligible for Company Benefits, 401K, and PTO. The schedule for this position is dependent on our team schedule and is subject to change.
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, the Kansas City Royals will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, the Club also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions please inquire with Human Resources by email at [email protected].
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.