The Memphis Redbirds are seeking enthusiastic, driven, and energetic individuals to join our sales team. This entry-level, part-time position is responsible for assisting the Ticket Sales Department in reaching sales goals through outbound calls to local businesses, churches, schools, and organizations in an effort to sell season memberships, suites, and group outings at AutoZone Park for the Memphis Redbirds.
Providing superior customer service is critical in every interaction with potential or current guests of the ballpark. Selected candidates must be available to work a flexible schedule including nights, holidays, and weekends throughout the spring and summer. This is a seasonal position that runs from January through the end of October or to date agreed upon.
Compensation: $12.50 per hour, overtime-eligible
- Make 75 outbound calls to individuals and businesses on a daily basis.
- Develop new leads through cold calling, utilization of KORE CRM, and referrals from clients.
- Renew and service designated group outings from the 2023 season.
- Develop, plan, and sell Group Theme Nights
- Sell, coordinate, and execute new group outings.
- Assist the Box Office on a daily basis
- Provide excellent customer service to all existing and potential clients.
- Actively research and prospect new sales leads.
- Handle incoming calls from prospective and existing clients.
- Be on call to push/pull the tarp and set up Saturday/holiday fireworks.
- Assist other departments on an as-needed basis
- Represent the organization in a positive and professional manner at all times.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Preferred:
- Bachelor’s Degree, or working toward a degree
- Absolutely must be a self-starter
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Strong interest in baseball & sports
- Strong organization and time management skills; ability to multitask
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
DBH Memphis is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.