- Greet guest attending all stadium events in a friendly manner.
- Check and Scan tickets in a timely manner as guest enter Louisville Slugger Field for events.
- Make sure people have the proper tickets for the game and for the sections they are sitting in. If not assist as needed in a professional way.
- Assist guests with customer service concerns and provide general information to insure the guest has a great experience at Louisville Slugger Field.
- Help locate and seat customers in sections of the stadium for events.
- Perform any pre-game, in-game or after game promotion assistance when needed.
- Provide assistance to guests with special needs or requests.
- Maintain a presence and monitor assigned sections or gates/doors.
- Have knowledge of Louisville Slugger Field that can help answer customers concerns or locate their needs.
- Must be able to learn and know all the policies and procedures of Louisville Slugger Field and be able to help enforce or assist with them in a professional manner when needed.
- Interactive with customers, staff and co-works in a professional manner.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends, and a few day games if possible.
- Good communications skills, outgoing, friendly and attentive.
- Must be able to handle large crowds and remain professional around them.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Willingness to learn, honesty and strong attention to detail.
- Dependable with a professional attitude.
- Hard working and versatile with the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Good communication skills and the ability to deal with all personalities.
- Customer service experience preferred, as you will deal with customer issues throughout this experience.
- Available for at least 40 games throughout the season.
- Must be able to assist in all aspects of the described responsibilities above when asked.
The Louisville Bats are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.