The Suite Hospitality/Premium Sales Intern works directly with Hospitality & Ticket Sales. During the internship, the intern will be afforded the opportunity to develop and apply skills in various areas including but not limited to sales, customer service, and organizational growth.
This part-time internship is eligible for class credit and will take place through the duration of the 2023 Bats season. Position will start in March of 2023 (Start Date Flexible). Will report directly to the Manager of Suite Hospitality/Corporate Partnership Sales.
- Learn the daily functions of the Suite sales process including suites and premium seating
- Cultivate dynamic working relationships with current and new clientele
- Research and build a network of suite and premium seating leads
- Support the Ticket Departments throughout all stages of the sales process
- Serve as a gameday service liaison for Luxury Suites and premium seating
- Assist with creation of sales collateral
- Assist customers with menu planning for nightly suite rentals
- Work additional Bats and non-Bats special events as needed
- Assist with office communications (social, emails, phones, etc.)
- Complete ad hoc projects from Club leadership
- A recent college graduate or enrolled in a Bachelor or Master’s degree program
- Ability to work flexible hours, including all/most Bats 2023 home games
- Familiarity with baseball preferred
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Detail oriented and comfortable with sales
- Punctual and self-motivating
- Proficient with Google G-Suite
- Must have a fan-friendly attitude and a professional appearance at all times
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.