We are looking for a full time Director of Digital Media & Communications to manage our social media, website, and e- mail marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate will implement marketing strategies using existing data, seasonal trends, and marketing objectives to help efficiently meet the organization’s demands.
We are looking for a creative, self-motivated, analytical, experienced, and intelligent team player who is highly invested in the success of the team. The right candidate will be coachable, will fit into the existing organizational culture, and will hold themselves responsible and accountable for the performance of their marketing channels.
We are looking for a ROCKSTAR to join our collaborative team. Are you driven to greatness? If so, read on about why we may be a perfect match! If you feel you have the drive, knowledge, skills, and experience to truly be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today!
TITLE: Director, Digital Media & Communications
REPORTS TO: VP, Marketing & Entertainment
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, or video) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action and engage
- Manages social media platforms by updating the accounts with relevant articles, videos and blogs, maintaining a consistent voice throughout all communications and responding thoughtfully to inquiries or complaints that arise from social media correspondence
- Ensure content is free of grammatical, typographical and/or compositional errors and that any pre-produced or pre-recorded images, audio, and video files are relevant and appropriate prior to posting to the internet
- Own and drive digital/social roadmap that provides a north-star to guide the teams digital & social media across all platforms
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Forecast sales performance trends and act proactively to increase our market segment
- Test new channels in support of community-building efforts such as LinkedIn and Facebook Groups Website
- Create and publish engaging content
- Ensure brand consistency, ROI, KPI’s and prepare budget
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout
- Analyze and report on web traffic, analytics, and engagement
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
- Design and update team’s digital program, Pork Illustrated
- Create highly personalized email campaigns, content creation, QA, deployment & optimization, including A/B testing that resonate with our audience
- Measure and analyze the success of email programs through the monitoring of KPI’s and suggest improvements
- Work with sales team to provide email marketing initiatives that generate qualified leads
- Identify target audience and grow our email list
- Support automated email communication strategy throughout customer journey to deliver an incredible customer experience
REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field required
Minimum of three (3) years of experience in the sports or entertainment industry as a Digital and Social Media marketing leader
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Digital Technologies or relevant field
- Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns
- Strong understanding of how all current digital marketing channels function
- Hands on experience with SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and other social media enhancing apps
- Ability to communicate credibly and effectively through all levels of the organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent team-oriented skills, commitment to company core values
- Must be confident and energetic
- Should thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment while maintaining the proper mental attitude and positive mindset while dealing effectively with staff and guests.
- You are open to feedback, and strive to learn something new every day
- You are self-motivated and able to manage your time with little oversight
- You are passionate about the digital media space, social, email, and web development
SALARY & BENEFITS: This is a full-time, salaried position with competitive benefits. The compensation package will be commensurate with experience.
Qualified applicants should be creative, positive and possess a willingness to work non-traditional hours.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.