POSITION: Ticket Sales Account Executive
TICKET SALES DEPARTMENT: The Ticket Sales Department is designed to increase attendance and revenue through the sales of Knights ticket packages and group tickets. The focus of the department is to provide excellent customer service as well as increase sales by cold calling new leads, creating referrals and cultivating relationships throughout the Charlotte community.
A successful candidate for a Ticket Sales Account Executive position must be a self-motivated individual with a strong sales skill set and customer service background. Candidates should have the ability to work in both a group and individual setting. “Team players” with a passion for their profession are the most highly valuable assets to the organization.
Previous Sales Experience Required.
IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: Director of Group Ticket Sales
Start Date: September 2019
- Market and sell season tickets, partial plans, group/hospitality outings through market research, cold calls and client referrals. This includes daily phone calls and setting up face-to-face meeting with current and prospective clients.
- Utilize ticketing system to analyze past ticket buyers and generate leads for daily sales efforts.
- Ensure that ticket package holders are maximizing their investment and fully utilizing their tickets.
- Create, promote and implement special group themed events at BB&T Ballpark such as scout nights, little league nights, faith nights, school days, and summer camp days.
- Attend business networking events throughout the Charlotte community.
- Sales inventory includes but is not limited to Upper Club seats, Home Plate Club seats and Field Box season tickets plus Group Ticket Allotments, Picnics, Suite/Party Terrace/Rooftop Party Deck Rentals.
- Aggressive sales process and heavy focus on generating new accounts.
The Charlotte Knights and BB&T Ballpark is the premier entertainment destination in Charlotte. Leading Minor League Baseball in average attendance in 2014, 2015, 2016, & 2018. We are dedicated to hiring the right people who will not only be individually motivated to succeed but have a team oriented attitude.
COMPENSATION: Annual Base Salary. Competitive bonus structure based on individual and team goals.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.