Seasonal Position: January 2021 through September 2021.
The Ticket Operations Assistant will assist in the oversight, management and accountability of the ticket operations department for the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders and all functions of the ballpark box office. This person will aggressively support the Director of Ticket Operations and the Ticket Sales Department with all sales and customer service efforts. This position reports to the Director of Ticket Operations.
Your job duties include but are not limited to:
- Fulfillment of all group orders including seating, payment processing, printing and mailing.
- Management of hospitality area availability and other group-related items (wristbands, raffle forms, etc.).
- Assist in the printing, organizing and distribution of all RailRiders ticket plans including applicable collateral.
- Process individual game ticket orders by overseeing the box office window during normal business hours.
- Oversee the printing and organization of all Will Call tickets.
- Assist Director of Ticket Operations in interviewing, training and scheduling of Box Office staff.
- Other tasks at the discretion of Director of Ticket Operations, General Manager, and Team President.
- The ideal candidate would have the following:
- Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to utilize MS Office Suite, specifically Excel.
- 1+ years of prior box office experience, preferably in a professional sports environment.
- Knowledge and experience working with a ticketing system, Ticketmaster Archtics preferred.
- Strong attention to detail, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and superior customer service skills.
- Ability to adapt to changes, work efficiently under high pressure and produce accurate results in a fast paced environment.
- Possess a team oriented attitude, relationship building, professional demeanor and attitude.
- Willingness to work extended, non-traditional hours (nights, weekends, holidays).
- Must be available to work all RailRiders home games and special events at PNC Field.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.