Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop concise, eye-catching, and innovative content to support a cohesive
- digital strategy
- Daily management of team and league social media platforms.
- Create and implement a social media calendar, detailing the content, messaging,
- and platform of each post to ensure timely publication of marketing content.
- Remain current on digital marketing trends, news, etc. and update senior
- management on best practices that can be incorporated into our digital
- marketing strategy.
- Ensure day-to-day communication with management while providing weekly
- analysis of work, maintaining current and accurate records of individual projects.
- Must be actively involved with social media channels including Facebook,
- Instagram, and Twitter either personally or for business/non-profits
- Have a passion for the world of social media marketing and digital marketing
- Graphic design skills with knowledge of HTML, WordPress, and Adobe
- Photoshop is helpful.
- Strong writing skills
- Strong Internet research skills
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Positive attitude and a team player
- Enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program and eligible for college credit.
- Available 20-25 hours per week
- Must have own reliable mode of transportation.
- Must have own laptop capable of processing design programs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.