As a Multimedia Associate you will be given the opportunity to work creatively and independently on your projects, and work as part of a team to enhance the In-Game Entertainment and Atmosphere at Coca-Cola Park. The position is scheduled to last from January 2020 through mid-September 2020. The successful applicant will complete the season with the experience necessary to advance his or her career in a highly competitive industry.
- Assist with the Production of Still and Motion Graphics to be used during home games for both In-Game Entertainment and to fulfill sponsorship requirements.
- Assist with the production of external marketing materials
- Work most of the team’s 70 Home Games, non-baseball Special Events at Coca-Cola Park, and full-time Office Hours on IronPigs Production Staff; Game responsibilities include directing in-house broadcast and operating Videoboard Animations and Graphics, Replay Decks, and Camera
- Produce and Upload Video Content for IronPigsBaseball.com and Social Media, and other in-game uses
- Prepare Control Room on Gamedays
- Coordinate Video Shoots with IronPigs Players and Staff
- Show the initiative to learn more about each production position
- Other Duties as assigned
- Experience with Non-Linear Editing Systems and Adobe Creative Suite preferred
- Familiarity with baseball
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work on short notice
- Ability to work irregular hours, including nights, weekends, and holiday
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills - Must work well with others at all levels of organization
- Proven ability to take initiative
- Passion for Sports and Entertainment
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.