Are you energetic, friendly, reliable, and FUN? Are you a team player who thrives in fast-paced work settings?
If so, we want you to join America’s Favorite Minor League Team... the Durham Bulls!
We are seeking an experienced Part-Time Concessions Level Supervisor to work at the Historic Durham Bulls Stadium. As a Part-Time Concessions Level Supervisor, you will oversee operation of assigned concessions outlets, supervises concessions associates and non-profit volunteers (if applicable), in accordance with Bull City Hospitality and applicable guidelines. This position pays $12.50 per hour. This is a part-time, seasonal position with the season lasting from March to September 2020.
Perks include generous discounts on all tickets and merchandise when you present your employee badge! Enjoy a fun and exciting atmosphere in our beautiful newly-renovated stadium, a set schedule, and meet your favorite MiLB mascot, Wool E. Bull!
As a Part-Time Concessions Level Supervisor, you will:
- Supervise and coordinate activities of concession associates on a per shift basis, including scheduling, training, counseling and enforcing work procedures and service standards
- Observe, evaluate, and document job performance of stand attendants, stand leaders, and assists with stand personnel performance
- Inspect all stands and portables in the assigned area
- Ensure that all equipment is set up properly and operating efficiently and accurately.
- Ensure all stands, portable carts and surrounding areas remain clean, sanitized, and safe
- Analyze and resolve all problems with associates, guests, and the operation with the assistance of management
- Cash out associates following cash handling procedures; investigates “over and shorts” with stand leaders and volunteer groups
- Estimate, request, and inspect supplies and inventory
- Ensure accuracy of all deliveries
- Adhere to and enforce inventory and labor control measures
- Perform opening and closing procedures for assigned area
- Report all hazards or accidents immediately
- Complete all other duties as assigned by management
- Work on-site at the Durham Bulls Athletic Park - 409 Blackwell Street Durham, NC 27701
- Attend paid training during the month of March 2020 (date TBD)
Requirements of a Part-Time Concessions Level Supervisor:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to multi-task, work independently, and prioritize in a high stress, fast-paced environment
- Available to work all home games which includes holidays, evenings, and weekends
- Customer service-oriented with the ability to interact with guests and all levels of management throughout the organization
- Team player
- Bilingual (Spanish / English) is a plus
- Hospitality, food and beverage, or customer service experience preferred
- Consent to a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen
- Must be able to see, and communicate through speech and listening
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
You will be contacted by a recruiter from Headway Workforce Solutions regarding this position, if you are a good fit for the role.
Headway Workforce Solutions is a leading B2B (Business to Business) provider of workforce solutions with an array of contract-based integrated services and national staffing solutions. Passionate about our work and dedicated to our clients, we are committed to exceeding expectations in the human capital service sector. To learn more about us visit: www.headwaywfs.com
Headway Workforce Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetics, or protected veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Headway Workforce Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training, tuition assistance, education, social recreation programs and benefits.