Position: Ticket Operations and Analytics Intern
Reports to: Ticket Operations Coordinator
The Gwinnett Stripers and Diamond Baseball Holdings are seeking an organized, data driven individual to join our team located in Lawrenceville, Georgia. The Ticket Operations and Ticketing Analysis Intern is a seasonal position that will be provided with immersive training in Ticketmaster systems, experience in managing a box office, understanding data, and servicing ticketing accounts. This position will report to the Ticket Operations Coordinator and work closely with other departments including ticket sales, partnerships, marketing, and operations.
- Managing daily activities in the Box Office
- Processing phone and walk-up ticket orders using the Ticketmaster Archtics and Host systems
- Managing Box Office during games, including supervising game day ticket sellers and addressing any customer service issues that may arise
- Assist in hiring, training, and scheduling all game day ticket sellers
- Assisting with the management and operations of ticket partnerships
- Help lead efforts to enhance and further develop CRM and Data Warehouse products for the organization
- Analyze ticket sales data and performance metrics to identify trends, patterns, and opportunities for revenue growth.
- Assist with research and analytics projects across multiple departments.
- Conduct in-depth analysis of customer behavior, preferences, and purchasing habits to enhance fan engagement strategies.
- Provide data-driven recommendations on improving sales processes, customer experiences, and promotional campaigns.
- Develop a base understanding of Kore CRM
- Providing excellent customer service to all customers
- Assisting with distribution of digital season tickets and parking passes
- Preparing reports such as: ticket usage, gameday statements, and weekly ticket reports
- Helping build and manage seasons, events, and price codes
- Assisting with tarp pulls when weather requires the field to be covered
- Assist in all other areas as needed, including mascot appearances, providing support for special events run by other departments, and other duties assigned
- Create a process for surveying ticket purchasers to better understand the needs of our fans
- High School Diploma required; BA preferred or Enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program and eligible for college credit.
- Strong interpersonal skills a must
- Superior organizational habits and ability to manage multiple projects.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, and Word).
- The ability to thrive in a competitive, fun, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work long hours, weekends and occasional holidays.
- Ability to exert light physical effort which may involve some lifting, carrying, pushing and/or pulling of objects and materials of light weight.
- Must complete a successful comprehensive background check
- Flexible schedule: available February - September; able to work nights and weekends on non-game days as needed
- Bilingual is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.