Job Title: Graphic Design Associate (Seasonal)
Department: Entertainment & Creative Services
Reports To: Senior Director of Entertainment & Creative Services
The graphic design associate is a seasonal part-time employee who reports directly to the Senior Director of Entertainment & Creative Services. The associate will fulfill a number of designs for: marketing, promotions, ballpark entertainment, TV and internet broadcast, and social/digital media. Associates will work late January 2023 through September 2023.
The graphic design associate will work at least 30 hours and no more than 39 hours per week in addition to all of Charlotte Knights home games. Report times will vary depending on Knights home games, Truist Field special events, and the Entertainment & Creative Services department’s production schedule.
- Edit and update graphic content for display on Truist Field’s LED and/or digital displays.
- Work Truist Field’s special events (corporate events, seminars, festivals, etc.) as needed.
- Make logos and graphic assets for theme nights and Knights content.
- Help other departments with graphic needs
- Assist with game day setup and show execution.
- Complete other staff or administrative duties as assigned.
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop
- Experience with Adobe Premiere and/or InDesign is a plus
- Willingness to learn and share knowledge with the team.
- Creativity and an eye for both production values and graphic design principles.
- Excellent communication skills and a willingness to work in a team environment.
- Quick learner with the ability to manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment.
- Punctuality and regular attendance with flexibility to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- College Degree (or earning one) and/or 1-2 years of experience in graphic design.
- All candidates must submit three (3) logo samples they have created and a portfolio to [email protected]
EMPLOYMENT TERM: January through September 2023
HOURS: 30-39 hours per week; schedule includes holidays, nights and weekends and all Charlotte Knights home games.
COMPENSATION: Hourly plus game day employee rate on game days
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.