Job Title: 3D/Motion Graphic Design Associate (Seasonal)
Department: Entertainment & Creative Services
Reports To: Senior Director of Entertainment & Creative Services
The 3D/Motion Graphic Design Associate is a seasonal part-time employee who reports directly to the Senior Director of Entertainment & Creative Services. The associate will fulfill a number of designs for: marketing, promotions, ballpark entertainment, TV and internet broadcast, and social/digital media. Associates will work late January 2023 through September 2023.
The 3D/Motion Graphic Design Associate will work at least 30hours and no more than 39 hours per week in addition to all ofCharlotte Knights home games. Report times will vary depending on Knights home games, Truist Field special events, and the Entertainment & Creative Services department’s production schedule.
- Create, edit and update 3D and motion graphic contentfrom inception to completion for display on Truist Field’sLED and/or digital displays.
- Work Truist Field’s special events (corporate events, seminars, festivals, etc.) as needed.
- Make 3D and motion graphic assets for theme nights and Knights content.
- Help other departments with 3D and motion graphic needs.
- Assist with game day setup and show execution.
- Complete other staff or administrative duties as assigned.
- Experience with Adobe After Effects, Element 3D, and Cinema 4D.
- Experience creating 3D motion graphics.
- Experience with Adobe Premiere is a plus.
- Experience with live production is a plus.
- Willingness to learn and share knowledge with the team.
- Creativity and an eye for both production values and motion graphic principles.
- Excellent communication skills and a willingness to workin a team environment.
- Quick learner with the ability to manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment.
- Punctuality and regular attendance with flexibility to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- College Degree (or earning one) and/or 1-2 years of experience in 3D and motion graphic creation.
- All candidates must submit a portfolio/demo reel to [email protected]
EMPLOYMENT TERM: January through September 2023
HOURS: 30-39 hours per week; schedule includes holidays, nights and weekends and all Charlotte Knights home games.
COMPENSATION: Hourly plus game day employee rate on game days
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.