Sugar Land Skeeters Part Time Parking Attendant - Sugar Land Skeeters (Sugar Land · TX)
Sugar Land Skeeters jobs
Sports Jobs in Sugar Land · TX
Ticket Sales and Services: Client Relations/Customer Service
*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
Department: Stadium Operations
Department: Stadium Operations
Classification: Part Time (Non-Exempt/Seasonal)
Under the direction of Senior Manager of Stadium Operations, collect parking fees from guests in accordance with Company’s customer service standards and applicable operational standards. This is a part-time, seasonal position (Game Day only) that requires days, nights and weekends. Must be 16 years of age or older.
- Greets and acknowledges guests.
- Collect parking fees from those who are arriving at the facility.
- Greet and assist guests by directing them to the nearest open parking spots and helping them to exit vehicles and the parking facility when needed.
- Provide customer service and information upon request, including answering general questions about the parking fees and facility, giving directions and supplying maps of the area.
- Ensure no criminal activity occurs and report any activity to the proper authorities as needed.
- Maintain a clean environment by sweeping up parking areas and picking up any refuse left in the parking lot.
- Perform maintenance to barrier systems if needed or report issues to the proper maintenance staff.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Assists with loading and unloading of cones, signs, and light batons.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience in cash handling preferred.
- Previous experience in customer service environment preferred.
- Work flexible hours, including weekends, evenings and holidays
- Previous parking lot service experience preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Excellent guest service skills; ability to adhere to Company’s customer service standards.
- Good communication skills; ability to communicate with guests and co-workers.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Basic math skills; ability to accurately handle money and count change.
- Capable of following job guidelines and supervisors' instructions.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to stand for entire length of shift.
- Visual acuity sufficient to see and distinguish select vehicles.
ENVIRONMENTAL WORKING CONDITIONS
- Majority of time spent outdoors with no cover.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Experience Preferred 2