Sugar Land Skeeters Game Day Playground Attendant - Sugar Land Skeeters (Sugar Land · TX)
Department: Stadium Operations
Classification: Part Time (Non-Exempt/Seasonal)
Please note, as a condition of employment, COVID-19 vaccination (at least the initiation of the process) is required prior to start date. Accommodations for medical or religious reasons will be considered.
Under the direction of playground supervisor, oversees and enforces rules/regulations of each of the kid’s activity areas including the playground, sport court(basketball) and splash pad during games. Must have the ability to work well with children and adults, and to stand for duration of the game. This is a part-time, seasonal position (Game Day only) that requires days, nights, and weekends. Must be 16 years of age or older.
- Greets and acknowledges guests.
- Answers guests’ questions and assists them whenever possible.
- Supervises the playing of children on either the playground, sport court, or splashpad.
- Enforces sport court rules when needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience in child care or teaching preferred.
- Previous experience in customer service environment preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Excellent guest service skills; ability to adhere to Company’s customer service standards.
- Good communication skills; ability to communicate with guests and co-workers
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Capable of following job guidelines and supervisors' instructions.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to stand for entire length of shift.
- Ability to walk up and down stairs frequently.
ENVIRONMENTAL WORKING CONDITIONS
- Majority of time spent in outdoor, at times wet, environments.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.