Retail Warehouse Associate - Houston Astros (Houston · TX)
Houston Astros jobs
Sports Jobs in Houston · TX
Retail/Licensing: Warehouse Operations
*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
Classification: Part Time (Non-Exempt/Seasonal)
Assists the Retail Warehouse Manager and other Retail Managers in maintaining inventory and delivering product orders to various outlets, in accordance with Company’s customer service standards and applicable operational standards. This is a part-time, seasonal position that requires days, nights and weekends. Must be 16 years of age or older.
- Delivers product throughout the facility, in an efficient and timely manner.
- Stocks product in warehouse; ensures that inventory levels of supplies are maintained
- Reports all needed warehouse repairs to the supervisor.
- Keeps work area and equipment neat and clean.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Cleans warehouse areas as assigned.
- Empties trash containers and delivers trash to appropriate dumpsters if needed.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- No experience required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Must be pleasant, courteous with ability to adhere to the Company’s Service Standards
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work cooperatively with others
- Ability to read and interpret delivery forms and transfer orders
- Basic math skills for counting inventory
- Ability to follow job procedures and supervisor instructions
- Ability to lift/move/maneuver up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to pull heavy carts of product throughout facility
- Frequent standing, walking, bending, stooping, lifting and reaching, during entire length of shift
ENVIRONMENTAL WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Warehouse environment, noise level may be moderate to high
- Exposed to outdoors and variable temperatures, including extreme hot and cold depending on the season
- Exposed to fumes from delivery trucks and other equipment
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Experience Preferred 2