Fayetteville Woodpeckers Game Day Stats Operator - Fayetteville Woodpeckers (Fayetteville · NC)
Department: Ballpark Entertainment
Supervisor: Director, Marketing
The Fayetteville Woodpeckers are seeking an experienced Stats Operator for the 2021 season. This position will be a part of the entertainment team and will spend most of their time in the production room. An ideal candidate would have experience and familiarity with baseball stats and categories. This position pays $8.50/hour. This is a part-time, seasonal position lasting from April 11th until September 22nd.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow along with each home game, tracking and recording every pitch and play to Dakstats software.
- Other duties as assigned
- Attend paid training during April/May 2021 (Dates TBD)
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must know the game of baseball
- Working knowledge of data integration
- Proficient at using a computer
- Must be able to handle multiple projects at once in a fast-paced environment with strong attention to detail
- Must be a self-starter, problem solver and have decision-making ability
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Attention to detail
- A positive attitude
- Must be reliable and exhibit commitment to meeting both the work schedule and job requirements
- Must be willing and able to pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen
Physical Requirements of the Job:
- Ability to perform physical tasks: bend, squat, kneel, twist, climb up/down flights of stairs, walk on uneven ground
- Must be able to lift up to 25lbs. on a regular and continuing basis
Majority of time will be spent indoors. Job may require employee to function in a in a high activity and heavily crowded outdoor professional sports venue/environment. Employee may also be exposed to weather of varying degrees for extended periods of time while performing the duties of this job.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.