Fayetteville Woodpeckers Game Day Camera Operator - Fayetteville Woodpeckers (Fayetteville · NC)
Department: Ballpark Entertainment
Supervisor: Director, Marketing
Classification: Part-Time / Seasonal
The Fayetteville Woodpeckers are seeking an experienced Camera Operator. This position will operate a wireless or stationary camera for all 60 Woodpeckers home games. An ideal candidate will have knowledge of the game of baseball and an outgoing, energetic personality. This position pays $10.00/hour. This is a part-time, seasonal position lasting from May 11th – September 22nd.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Shoot pregame activities, gameplay footage, in-game promotions, and all postgame events
- Capture crowd shots and interactions throughout Segra Stadium
- Performs duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- Proficient in the shoulder operation of a professional camera, which requires the ability to frame and steady the camera properly as well as handle the weight of the camera effectively
- Must be able to handle multiple projects at once in a fast-paced environment with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Must be reliable and exhibit commitment to meeting both the work schedule and job requirements
Physical Requirements of the Job:
- Ability to perform physical tasks: bend, squat, kneel, twist, climb up/down flights of stairs, walk on uneven ground.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs. on a regular and continuing basis.
Majority of time will be spent outdoors. Job may require employee to function in a in a high activity and heavily crowded outdoor professional sports venue/environment. Employee may also be exposed to weather of varying degrees for extended periods of time while performing the duties of this job.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.