Fayetteville Woodpeckers Account Executive, Ticket Sales - Fayetteville Woodpeckers (Fayetteville · NC)
Fayetteville Woodpeckers jobs
Sports Jobs in Fayetteville · NC
Sponsorship Sales & Activation: Corporate Sponsorship Sales
*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
Supervisor: Director of Ticket Sales & Services
Classification: Full-time (Exempt)
Please note, as a condition of employment, COVID-19 vaccination (at least the initiation of the process) is required prior to start date. Accommodations for medical or religious reasons will be considered.
The Fayetteville Woodpeckers are seeking an Account Executive, Ticket Sales. This position will be responsible for selling total product ticket plans, groups, hospitality, and season memberships. This position will be located in Fayetteville, NC.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate new business and conduct sales presentations to businesses, organizations and individuals in Fayetteville, Fort Bragg and the surrounding marketplace.
- Coordinate and execute sales calls on potential customers through cold calling, prospecting and referrals from current customers.
- Represent the organization at in-house ballpark events and off-site community events.
- Effectively and efficiently manage a sales pipeline of both businesses and consumers through a customer relationship management system.
- The candidate will be held accountable for certain levels of activity metrics (including but not limited to calls and e-mails) & appointment goals resulting in closed sales and achieving revenue goals.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors’ degree in Business (or related field) or equivalent work experience
- 1+ years’ experience in sales and/or customer service with proven ability to meet sales goals preferred
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent oral communication, customer service and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in fast-paced environment while meeting tight deadlines
- Well-developed interpersonal skills; professionalism
- Proficient computer skills with MS Office experience
- Consistent and punctual
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Bilingual is a plus
Position will work in an office and stadium environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. The noise level is usually moderate but can be loud within the stadium environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee occasionally is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Due to the nature of this position, the position requires hours of work and days that include frequent nights, weekends and holiday. This includes attendance at all home baseball games and special events.
Limited travel is expected for this position.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.