Corpus Christi Hooks Game Day Parking Lot Attendant - Corpus Christi Hooks (Corpus Christi · TX)
Corpus Christi Hooks jobs
Sports Jobs in Corpus Christi · TX
Ticket Sales and Services: Client Relations/Customer Service
*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
Department: Game Day
Department: Game Day
Supervisor: Manager, Customer Service
Parking Lot Attendants are the first Corpus Christi Hooks employees our fans will see each time they come to Whataburger Field. First impressions are lasting ones; therefore, it is imperative that you are courteous, helpful, and efficient at all times. This position is a seasonal position that includes nights and weekends during the Spring and Summer.
This position reports to the Customer Service Manager
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Responsible for setting up traffic cones to direct parking lot ingress, and for walking crosses
- Moving traffic into the parking lot smoothly and efficiently
- Directing drivers to the proper designated parking area(s)
- Being certain each car entering the parking lot has valid parking pass or pays the $10.00 parking fee
- If collecting a parking fee, provide correct change and a parking stub to the customer
- ALWAYS BEING ALERT FOR VANDALISM, THEFT OR OTHER ILLEGAL ACTIVITY OCCURRING IN THE PARKING AREA
- Reporting any suspicious behavior to CCPD and the Customer Service Manager
- Helping guests who need special assistance (i.e. ADA, busses, group drop off/pick up, etc.)
- Keeping the parking lot clear of obstruction
- Providing a correct accounting of the parking tickets and collected monies to the Finance office by the end of each game
- Provide great customer service for the fan experience
- Ability to work long hours, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to stand for long periods of time in direct sunlight
- Have reliable transportation to and from work
This job operates in a stadium setting. The noise level is usually moderate but can be loud within the stadium environment. This job will be expected to work indoor and outdoor in moderate weather conditions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. This is a largely sedentary role. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close and focused vision. This role must have attention to detail using vision.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
Ability to work a flexible schedule, including; extended hours, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Travel is not expected in this role.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Experience Preferred - 2