Corpus Christi Hooks Game Day Box Office Associate - Corpus Christi Hooks (Corpus Christi · TX)
Department: Ticket & Memberships
Reports to: Manager, Ticket Operations
Classification: Part-Time/Non-Exempt (Seasonal)
Please note, as a condition of employment, COVID-19 vaccination (at least the initiation of the process) is required prior to start date. Accommodations for medical or religious reasons will be considered.
The Box Office Associate provides all ticket services of the Corpus Christi Hooks during the season. This position is a seasonal position that includes nights and weekends during the spring and summer. This position supports the Ticket Operations Manager and the Director of Ticket Sales and Services.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Be an ambassador and provide excellent customer service for the Corpus Christi Hooks Baseball Club.
- Answering incoming telephone calls, emails, and assists fans.
- Sell tickets at the Box Office windows and over the phone.
- Communicate team schedules, routine questions such as game day questions, upcoming promotions, provide season ticket holder benefit information as needed through email, mail, and phone.
- Work on office projects such as data entry, bulk mailers, etc.
- Assist in establishing procedures and policies for account maintenance, balancing, payment processing, ticket printing and ticket distribution, as related to day-of-game orders.
- Work with Ticket Sales, and Ticket Operations as needed to assist with execution of programs.
- Process and balance payments in an accurate and timely manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Strong communication skills and superior customer service abilities, plus…
- Strong management & organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task, problem solve effectively and handle stressful and difficult situations
- Ability to work long hours, evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Proficient with MS Word and Excel
This job operates in a stadium setting. The noise level is usually moderate but can be loud within the stadium environment. This job will be expected to work indoor and outdoor in moderate weather conditions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. This is a largely sedentary role. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close and focused vision. This role must have attention to detail using vision.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
Ability to work a flexible schedule, including; extended hours, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
No travel is expected for this position.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.