Corpus Christi Hooks Game Day 50/50 Raffle Seller with Corpus Christi Hooks in Corpus Christi · TX
Corpus Christi Hooks jobs
Sports Jobs in Corpus Christi · TX
Ticket Sales and Services: Client Relations/Customer Service
*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
Department: Game Day
Department: Game Day
Supervisor: Manager, Customer Service
The job of a 50/50 Raffle Seller includes actively selling, handling and distributing 50/50 raffle tickets to guests at either a stationary kiosk, or as a roaming sales representative, during and prior to Hooks games. This position is a seasonal position that includes nights, weekends and Holidays during the Spring and Summer.
This position reports to the Customer Service Manager.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Actively engage fans to participate in the 50/50 raffle at mobile and/or stationary locations throughout the ballpark
- Educate fans about the rules and process of the 50/50 Raffle program
- Educating fans about our 50/50 Raffle charity partner, the Astros Foundation
- Effectively handle any issues that might arise from raffle ticket purchasers
- Accurately handle cash transactions and distribution of raffle tickets
- Collecting and reconciling a cash bank at the end of each game
- Other duties as assigned
- GED/ High School Diploma required
- Ability to interact positively with a large fan base and actively engage all guests
- Must have excellent cash handling and customer service skills
- Must be comfortable with technology (i.e. handheld electronic devices)
- Must be able to work irregular hours including days, nights, weekends, and holidays
- Prior customer service or cash handling experience a plus
- May be required to stand for long periods of time, walk long distances, and climb up/downstairs
- May be required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or sit
- Must be able lift and/or move up to 15 pounds
This job operates in a stadium setting. The noise level is usually moderate but can be loud within the stadium environment. This job will be expected to work indoor and outdoor in moderate weather conditions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. This is a largely sedentary role. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close and focused vision. This role must have attention to detail using vision.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
Ability to work a flexible schedule, including; extended hours, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Travel is not expected in this role.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Experience Preferred - 2