The Windy City ThunderBolts are looking for a qualified individual to work on a seasonal basis for the 2023 season as the Clubhouse Manager. The Clubhouse Manager serves as the Director of all Windy City ThunderBolts operations as it relates to the daily necessities of the coaching staff, players, umpires and overall clubhouse cleanliness. Individuals must be professional, well-organized, and willing to work abnormal hours.
- Daily cleaning of all areas of the clubhouse, including locker room, bathroom, coaches' office, training room, laundry area and dugout
- Responsible for all laundry for both home and away teams
- Supply basic personal hygiene products
- Prepare all equipment and water for team workouts
- Order supplies necessary for clubhouse operation, with approval from General Manager
- Clubhouse Manager is responsible for providing light pre-game snacks (granola bars, fruit, chips, etc.). Additionally, he/she is required to ensure proper set-up with all necessary items (silverware, napkins, drinks, etc.) pertaining to the given post-game meal
- Any other jobs that are necessary to improve the overall operation of the clubhouse, players and umpires
Things to Know
- Applicants must be 21 years of age at the time of employment.
- Having reliable transportation is imperative.
- Must be available for ALL workouts, practices, and games
- Previous experience with team operations and/or equipment management is preferred.
- Position begins mid-April and will end in mid-September (pending playoffs).
- Hours for this position are extremely erratic (early morning & overnight hours do occur).
- Pay is a minimum of $2,800/month (including tips)
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.