This is an UNPAID internship, and no housing is provided. College credit MUST be awarded for completion of this internship.
The Sussex County Miners are seeking qualified candidates to fill the position of Video Production Intern. The Video Production Intern will work closely with the Video Production Manager to assist in the production of live video broadcasts of Miners games, and help create video content for social media and the stadium video board.
- To operate any of the various cameras used for the Sussex County Miners broadcasts.
- Create graphics for live broadcasts and video board for on field entertainment (special promo nights)
- Assist with the set up and break down of video equipment.
- Assist in operating the stadium video board and video switcher for game broadcasts.
- Other related duties and responsibilities as assigned, which may include pulling tarp and shooting special, non-Miners events at Skylands Stadium.
- Media Production, Communication, and Sports Management majors preferred, but candidates with other concentrations will be considered.
- Must possess video production experience. Experience in baseball preferred but not required.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Must work successfully in a team environment.
- Knowledge of video editing, graphic design, and/or photography is a plus.
- Knowledge of baseball is also a plus.
- Must be available to work all 2024 Miners home games. Evening, weekend and holiday work will be required, and housing is not provided. Candidate must also participate in the internship for college credit!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.