This is an UNPAID internship, and no housing is provided. College credit MUST be awarded for completion of this internship.
The Sussex County Miners are seeking qualified candidates to fill the position of Sports Analytics Intern. The Sports Analytics Intern will work closely with the broadcasting team to assist in the collection of stats for all Miners games.
- To track pitches on our pitch tracking interface during all home games
- Update our advanced statistics spreadsheet live and after the game
Other related duties and responsibilities as assigned, which may include pulling tarp.
- Media Production, Communication, and Sports Management majors preferred, but candidates with other concentrations will be considered.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Must work successfully in a team environment.
- Knowledge of sports analytics is a plus.
- Knowledge of baseball is also a plus.
- Must be available to work all 2024 Miners home games. Evening, weekend and holiday work will be required, and housing is not provided. Candidate must also participate in the internship for college credit!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.