We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Summer Internship Program Description - Members of the Internship Program will be exposed to all facets of a Minor League Baseball organization and will gain practical, in-depth experience from one of the positions listed below. Members will also gain valuable experience from season-long learning projects that cover various aspects of sport management, including marketing, theme night creation and execution, ballpark entertainment, sales, video production, and business presentations. Prospective candidates will be asked to note their preferred choice of position when applying, however, the Miners will ultimately decide the position to offer you that best suits your skills and our needs. Ideal candidates will be juniors or seniors in college and/or recent graduates; however, freshman and sophomores are also welcome to apply.
- Assist in general game day setup including giveaways, programs and sponsor tables
- Handle customer service inquiries
- Assist promo crew with on-field entertainment and escorting mascots
- Assist in implementation of new and creative posts for social media
- Concierge for clients and unique ballpark experiences (such as tours, private rooms, etc.)
- Assist with the setup and breakdown of other stadium events
- Assist with the planning and implementing of marketing and promotional elements related to the club’s partnership agreements to ensure complete client satisfaction
- Opportunity to volunteer for special projects and office hours as desired
- Handle other duties as assigned
- Professionalism, friendliness, and a strong work ethic
- Strong time management, communication, and organizational skills
- The ability to supply excellent customer service to all clients and fans
- Able to maintain a flexible work schedule