2023 Schaumburg Boomers Clubhouse Manager – Seasonal/ Part Time
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Cleaning and prepping locker rooms and team facilities
- Uniform inventory (pants, jerseys, BP tops, belts, loops, socks)
- Equipment inventory (bats, pine tar, bat weights, catcher’s gear, balls, etc.,)
- Work with the Director of Baseball Operations to set scheule and routine
- Be available to pick up players from the airport for their arrival.
- Issue all necessary practice uniforms and equipment to players and coaches
- Keep laundry room clean and organized
- Order product and supplies as needed and/or when directed by management
- Most post-game meals should be delivered to the clubhouse, however, oversee their arrival and collect them if/when necessary
- Clean entire clubhouse daily with cleaning to include but not limited to: sweeping each day as needed, picking up and organizing the locker rooms, lounges, and indoor batting building
- Manage equipment room, keep it organized and locked
Game Day Responsibilities/In Season
IN ADDITION TO Spring Training RESPONSIBILITIES
- Pick up visiting teams laundry – have it washed and available by BP
- Have both Clubhouses cleaned and set prior to the team’s arrival
- Post-Game Responsibilities: Setup Post game meals for both teams, cleaning of both dugouts, completing all laundry before leaving for the night. and any tasks mentioned from Training Camp section
- Other tasks may be asked of you by the Director of Baseball Operations
NOTE: Equipment issue and inventory are two key factors to making sure the Boomers clubhouse is run in an efficient manner. There will be equipment issue/inventory sheets that will be the Clubhouse Manager’s responsibility to make sure all players complete.
CLUBHOUSE MANAGER’S COMPENSATION
- This is a Seasonal/ Part-Time position with the Schaumburg Boomers
- Salary shall be $1,500/month plus tips (visiting players/coaches)
- Monthly Food / Grocery allowance determined by Team budget.
- Season shall be April through September 2023
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.