MC / In-Game Host (Bilingual - French & English)
The Ottawa Titans Baseball Club is looking for a charismatic individual to take on the role of MC / In-Game Host for the 2024 baseball season. The Titans are seeking a bilingual (French & English) candidate who is willing and able to work irregular, part-time hours during the baseball season. As a face of the Ottawa Titans in-stadium experience, it is imperative that you present a positive attitude at all times.
• Act as in-game host / MC and a member of the on-field production team for all Titans home games
• Interact with fans throughout the game both on and off-camera/microphone
• Be a positive representation of the team during games
• Assist with and help facilitate all in-game and on-field promotions
• Energize the crowd in various unique ways
• Bilingualism (English/French) required
• Previous relevant experience
• Comfortable performing in front of large crowds
• Ability to frequently go outside your comfort zone
• Thrives on engagement with others
• Outgoing, energetic, enthusiastic
• Creative and adaptable
• Ability to provide excellent guest service.
• Ability to work a flexible part-time schedule to include nights, weekends, and holidays from May 1 through September 15
• Living in Ottawa or the National Capital Region
• Ability to constantly stand, walk, bend, reach, and perform repetitive motions.
• Ability to climb stairs multiple times throughout the shift.
• Ability to occasionally lift, carry and/or drag up to 25 pounds, if necessary.
• Ability to work in various extreme outdoor weather conditions, including exposure to the sun and heat.
The Ottawa Titans play in the Frontier League, a 16-team independent professional baseball league. The front office operates out of Ottawa Stadium, located at 300 Coventry Rd, Ottawa, ON, Canada.
Our Mission Statement is “To provide the highest quality of family entertainment possible by providing an outstanding level of customer service to all patrons of the Ottawa Titans Baseball Club while representing the organization in a professional and friendly manner.”